Gen-AI-Powered Enterprise Document Transformation
Automate Document Data
into Enterprise Systems
Gen-AI + RPA + IDP
How Customers Achieve Success with OpenBots
Monthly pages processed
Time Reduction to process policies
Increased in Customer Satisfaction
Insurance Agency, CanadaContact Our Experts
Loans processed annually
Processing time reduction
Compliance with QA requirement
New Loan Onboarding Automation
Documents processed per month
Mortgage West CoastContact Our Experts
Pages processed annually
Hours Per Week Saved
Regional BankContact Our Experts
Invoices processed annually
Time Reduction to process invoices
US HospitalContact Our Experts
Enterprise Document Transformation
What’s included for Enterprise Customers?
Gen-AI + RPA + IDP
- Easily connect document data into your automation workflow with the full power of The OpenBots Platform.
- Eliminate human error and validate all data before it enters your systems.
- Allow business teams to extract data, analyze documents and eliminate hours of manual labor.
- Business teams can use document understanding features like Entity Explorer and Timelines to analyze your data accurately.
- Create automations that remove manual and time-consuming work.
Keep up with the latest news and insights about RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and much more.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive notifications about our latest articles and events.
Innovation in Insurance: The Strategic Power of Data
The Deloitte AI Institute revealed a pivotal shift in the mindset of innovative insurance firms. Unlike their counterparts, these firms don’t treat data as a costly necessity or a byproduct of operations…
Automating Asset and Wealth Management Term Sheets with Enterprise AI
In this article, we’ll cover the practical outcomes of embracing AI, particularly in automating term sheets within platforms such as Salesforce…
Fax Data Efficiency: Practical Healthcare Transformation
To give you practical aspects of healthcare transformation, we brought in Reno, a healthcare transformation data expert. His focus? The intake side and referral processes…